Join us, during our 90 minutes live webinar where we will showcase some of the latest features in the Delft3D FM Suite 2021.
This release* includes all modules and pre- and post processing tools for modelling hydrodynamics, morphology, waves, water quality and ecology:
- D-Flow Flexible Mesh (2D)
- D-Real Time Control (2D)
- D-Waves (2D)
- D-Water Quality (2D)
- D-Morphology (2D)
The Delft3D FM Suite 2021 is supported on both Windows and Linux.
Sign up for free and access the live webinar on Wednesday, 9 December 2020. If you can't attend, register and you'll receive our notification email as soon as the recording is available online.
*Please note that the 1D and the 3D part are available under our prerelease software licensing conditions and within our beta testing – research programme only. For our beta testing – research programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other sessions that may be of interest to you:
- Thursday, 1 October 2020: Delft3D FM Suite 1D2D: e-seminar
- Tuesday, 27 October 2020: NCK webinar Rising Sea Level in Estuaries: Impact on Tide and Morphology
- Tuesday, 3 November, 2020: XBeach User Day - Australian Time zone
- Tuesday, 10 November, 2020: Delft3D User Days - Australian Time zone: Inland to Estuary
- Thursday, 12 November, 2020: Delft3D User Days - Australian Time zone: Coast, Lagoon and Estuary
- Tuesday, 17 November, 2020: Delft3D User Days - Australian Time zone: Coast, Lagoon and Estuary
- Wednesday, 18 November 2020: Delft3D User Days - European Time zone: 3D Hydrodynamics
- Thursday, 19 November, 2020: Delft3D User Days - Australian Time zone: Coast to Offshore
- Wednesday, 25 November 2020: Delft3D User Days - European Time zone: 3D Water Quality
- Tuesday, 1 December 2020: DANUBIUS-RI Modelling Node
- Tuesday, 1 December 2020: Delft3D User Days - HABITAT – Environmental impact analysis
- Thursday, 3 December 2020: EcoShape - Taking the stage in Building with Nature
Please sign in (top right corner) using your MyDeltares account.
If you already have either a DSD or OSS account and no MyDeltares account yet, then click on the link Forgot Password? to setup your MyDeltares account including a new password. Once you have completed the password reset you can login.
After the MyDeltares registration or signing in, it will be possible for you to register for individual 2020 events, get a personal overview (My schedule), make changes in your schedule, profile etc.
You will receive an email confirmation from GoToWebinar with further instructions. Note that you can easily attend the session from anywhere, anytime using a compatible computer or mobile device. For more details, please visit the GoToWebinar website for the GoToWebinar System Requirements.
If you come across any problems with the registration, please contact our team at email@example.com.
START OF THE SESSION
Please check in early to test your audio and video. We will open the session at 15:50 (CET, Delft time), 10 minutes before the start of the webinar.